More About The Event
As you can expect this is our most popular cookery challenge, we will have your teams literally up to their elbows in this hands on chocolate challenge.
Each team will not only have to make and brand a box from the raw materials but also complete a manufacturing order of over 100 chocolates per team (based on a team of 8) so there is plenty to take home.
Groups nominate a project manager; this will be followed by a fun and interactive demonstration on chocolate making to include chocolate tempering, ganache making, dipping and finishing.
The project manager allocates specific tasks to each delegate such as manufacturing branding, box design and marketing, delegates are given the freedom to choose measure and weigh their own ingredients.
The Board Room
Teams present their chocolates and centre piece ready to go into the board room. Spokespersons give presentations and must persuade the judge why their teams are quite simply the best.
Points are awarded for creativity, taste, concept, presentation of chocolates and the sales pitch.
Memorable team building events to inspire
and motivate your team.
Flexibility and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. We want our clients to experience an event which is outstanding and unforgettable. All of our events are tailored to you and your objectives.
Everything you need to know
It is all in the hands of the judges. They award points for creativity, taste, concept, presentation and the all-important sales pitch.
- Competitive and fun challenge that encourages teams to trust and support each other
- Can be run in any venue – we bring the kitchen and ingredients to you!
- An uplifting and memorable experience that will boost morale
- A challenge that requires a variety of strengths and skills, accommodating to different peoples strengths.
- Take your finished products to The Boardroom and persuade the judge why your team should win the challenge
- Judges will award points for creativity, taste, concept, presentation and the all-important sales pitch