More About The Event
The legendary Dr Jonathan Black has been found murdered at Tudor Mansion. It is now your task to try and solve who really did kill him, where they did it and how they did it. With a forensic twist on the classic game you must prove who murdered Dr Black!
Three possible suspects have been identified. Professor Plum Smith a long-term acquaintance of Dr Black, Ms Scarlet Smith according to her mobile phone, has been in regular communication with Dr Black, and Colonel Mustard-Coleman was working at Tudor Mansions on a restoration project.
- Your job is to take on an investigative role of both a Police Officer and a Crime Scene Investigator. Remember to keep an open mind.
- You will be guided through this exciting experience and provided with all materials needed to complete your investigation.
- From fingerprinting to FBI Photo fits guests will be completely immersed in this engaging experience.
- The perfect experience to run over a meal if you are looking for something unique and memorable.
Memorable team building events to inspire and motivate your team.
Flexibility and creativity are at the heart of everything we do. We want our clients to experience an event which is outstanding and unforgettable. All of our events are tailored to you and your objectives.
- Investigate a crime using forensic techniques adopted by crime scene investigators
- A completely immersive and engaging event where team work, problem solving and communication is key
- The perfect experience to run over a corporate meal if you are looking for something unique and memorable
- A forensic and unique twist on the classic game, perfect for team building
- We are leading providers of Crime Scene Investigation events and can completely tailor this crime event to your requirements